Thursday, September 19, 2013

Alt Energy at Mt. Washington

I went to NH last weekend to shoot for myself. I have this ritual where at the beginning of summer I type into my calendar all of the places I want to go shoot personal work.  RC airplanes festival, quad races, demo derby, county fair, drag races in NH, etc etc. I know I will never get to them all, but if I ever find myself with nothing planned, I can go do it. This year, I hardly made a single one. Last weekend I looked on the calendar and the ALT Energy Summit at Mt. Washington was there. It was a pretty small event only in it's second year, but I decided to go. I was testing a really hooptie rig I made to hold a q-flash on my back while I walked around. It's made from a backpack frame from an infant hiking pack with an arm and knuckle attached with a super clamp. It worked pretty well. Here are a couple from the day.
 


 Ted Dillard of the Electric Chronicles. (the man behind the Summit) and his electric Yamaha R5
 Solar powered golf cart
 Electric Porsche 914
 Q-Hooptie.

1 comment: